Positive Mindset Course
Joan’s 10 session Positive Mindset Course to Supercharge Your Life!
We envy people with a positive mindset, how they are able to pick themselves up whenever they ‘fall down’ or how well they cope with life’s challenges.
Nobody is born with a positive mindset but it IS something that you can learn.
It doesn’t really matter what’s happened to you in the past or what your particular life circumstances are, Joan’s multi-faceted positive mindset course can help you to develop the resilience and positive attitude to life that can help you greatly enhance your health, happiness & success.
How Does It Work?
Joan uses an eclectic mixture of evidence-based Hypnotherapy & Psychological tools that can help you to literally ‘re-wire’ your brain’s neural connections* so that you begin to think and behave in new and more productive ways, including such processes as:
- Emotional Release
- Clinical Hypnotherapy with suggestions
- Brain Working Recursive Therapy (BWRT)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT)
- BroadBand for the Brain (BB4B)
All of which will be uniquely tailored to you individual needs and desired outcomes.
*Cognitive techniques such as these have been proven to directly impact on neural-connectivity in a phenomenon known as ‘Neuroplasticity‘.
The Positive Mindset Course normally involves the following stages, although the programme will always be tailored to you:
- One or two sessions of ‘Emotional Release’. These session are designed to help you de-clutter any emotional ‘baggage’ that you might be unconsciously (or consciously) carrying around with you. We often spend far too much time worrying about things that we can do little about and this can help you ‘let go’ of those thoughts.
- Development of a deeply relaxed attitude including learning some new tools to enable you to cope more effectively with any stressful situations that you might encounter.
- Elimination of any habitual non-productive thinking patterns using BWRT to facilitate a disconnection with underlying memories or experiences.
- Sessions of the latest ‘mind-body’ tool, ‘BroadBand for the Brain’ (BB4B) designed to get your brain working more effectively and develop parallel processing skills.
- Sessions of M.A.G.I.C. the coaching course developed by the Essex Institute that aims to structure the unconscious part of the mind to assist in goal management.
This powerful combination of tools can help you to develop a life-long sustainable positive mindset leading to a more fulfilled life.
How Much Does It Cost?
The full 10 session positive mindset course costs £595 payable as a one-off payment prior to commencement (sorry we don’t offer this course session-by-session).
You can pay using your debit or credit card with our PayPal facility on the right or on the FEES page.
How Can I Find Out More?
If you’d like to come along and have a FREE chat about Joan’s Positive Mindset Course then please just click the button below.